J.J. Smith’s 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse Review
There might be a chance that this is your first encounter with J.J. Smith’s book, 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse. Still, it may not be the first time you’ve heard about a smoothie cleanse. Perhaps you’re wondering why this author’s recipe would be any different from the others you’ve come across. Let’s take a look at what the 10-day smoothie cleanse is, what it includes and what it does to your body.
What Is the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse?
Losing weight is a common problem of the modern world. People rely on harmful medicine or risky surgical procedures to get rid of the excess fat, unaware of the fact that the body needs to be detoxified in order for the weight loss to take place.
This amazing smoothie was invented by J.J. Smith and is made out of green vegetables, water, and fruits. If it is consumed for ten days, whether in combination with dieting or not, it will eliminate the toxins from your body. Thus, it will promote a steady, healthy loss of weight. The smoothie can be twofold: full and modified.
- The full one compels you to consume nothing but the smoothie itself, together with some snacks and tea or water. Of course, this plan will be carried on for ten days.
- The modified cleanse consists of smoothies at breakfast and lunch and a normal, nutritive meal for dinner. Snacks and water or tea are a part of the modified cleanse, as well.
The 10-day green cleanse plan includes only uncooked leafy vegetables, water, and fruits. You are free to add proteins if you think you need them. These are the ingredients that you can use in making the smoothie:
- Vegetables: lettuce, radish tips, spinach, arugula, carrot leaves, watercress, parsley, kale, dandelion green, chard, turnip, mustard and collard greens, bok choy, beet leaves. They are already full of vitamins and proteins, but, as we mentioned above, you can include additional proteins.
- Fruits: blueberries, cherries, mango, strawberries, bananas, pineapple, melon, peaches, lemons, raisins, oranges, grapefruits, cranberries, papayas, figs, grapes, pomegranates, kiwis, apricots, plums. As you would expect, you have to be extremely cautious with the fruits you’re adding if you have diabetes. It is a good idea to talk to your doctor first before using this smoothie. If you want, you can sweeten it up with stevia and choose the fruits with the lowest concentration of sugar.
According to the author, the green smoothies you consume each day must amount to a maximum of 60 ounces. Also, it is important to use detoxified water. Thus, a water purifier will come in handy.
The best way to preserve the smoothies is to keep them in the fridge. You can drink one every four hours, especially when you’ve opted for the full cleanse. Your body needs to be properly nurtured and the fibers and proteins in the smoothie will have the same functions as the meals you’re skipping.
An aspect that must be mentioned is that by “snacks,” one mustn’t understand chips, puffs or crackers, but apple slices and crisp vegetables (cucumbers, carrots, etc.)
What Are the Effects of the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse?
- If you follow the plan as suggested, without giving into eating processed foods, meat, dairy products and drinking coffee, sodas, beer or liquor, your body will adjust itself to eating healthy foods.
- Your body will be detoxified, which will automatically lead to weight loss. Contrary to the general opinion, J.J. Smith thinks that you can reprogram the body in order to stop it from pining for unhealthy foods that add up to your weight.
- It is effective in protecting your body against migraines, insomnia, chronic pain, tiredness, faulty digestion, bloating, constipation and allergies.
It is paramount that you continue eating healthy foods after you’ve finished the green smoothie cleanse. Vegetables, seafood, chicken meat, grains, fruits, unsalted seeds, and nuts will contribute to a continual, unhazardous loss of weight. On the other hand, processed meats, canned fruits, rice, cow milk and sugar-rich products will stall the process or even revert it.
Pros and Cons
- Lose weight in a healthy manner
- Re-adjust your body to crave healthy food
- Very affordable
- The book can be found in multiple versions: Kindle, paperback, and spiral bound
- This is a “relative” con: you have to make drastic lifestyle changes. It is up to you if it’s a con or a pro.
Everything considered, we think that J.J. Smith’s 10-day Green Smoothie Cleanse can be of great help to people who have tried to lose weight, but were unsuccessful. A substantial advantage of the recipes is that they are made only with 100% natural ingredients. Such smoothies could reduce the need for expensive medications and unsafe medical interventions, as well as revolutionize the concept of losing weight with the help of our own bodies.
Where To Buy The 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse