Old School New Body Diet Plan Review
The Old School New Body System is one of the latest fitness plans that claims to help anyone get in better shape. But, it’s not the only fitness solution available.
If you’ve struggled to get the results that you want, you have every right to be skeptical about another diet plan.
That’s why I suggest you take a moment to find out what this plan offers and learn whether it really works. Keep reading the rest of this Old School New Body Diet Plan review.
What is the Old School New Body Diet Plan?
It’s estimated that about 1/3 of US adults are obese. A major cause of this obesity is a lack of physical activity. People don’t want to spend a lot of time at the gym. It’s hard to commit to an intense fitness regime when you’re used to sitting on a couch.
This system aims to help people that are in this situation. It’s easy to follow. It uses simple steps that won’t require you to make major changes to your daily routine.
At the heart of this system is the Old-School Workouts. These workouts are part of the F4X (Focus 4 Exercise) System.
The workouts are specifically designed for people that don’t want to spend hours in the gym.
In fact, you only need to devote about 90-minutes per week to stick to this system. This is a driving factor of the philosophy behind this system.
The creators of this system know that people struggle to stick to other fitness plans because the plans require too much change. This system addresses this issue by offering effective workouts that only take minutes each day.
It also offers a different approach to dieting. Instead of forcing you to restrict fats from your diet, it suggests that you increase your consumption of healthy fats.
These are just a few of the reasons why Old School New Body could be the best option for getting in better shape.
Who Created the Old School New Body Diet Plan?
The Old School New Body system is based on sound research and firsthand experience. It was developed by Steve Holman, the editor-in-chief of Iron Man magazine, along with his wife Becky Holman – a lifestyle strategist.
Together, they created this system to share their secrets to weight loss. During their time working with others, Steve and Becky realized that most fitness plans fail because they require people to change too much of their daily lives.
What Do You Get with the Old School New Body System?
You get everything that you need to get started. This includes the complete Old School New Body F4X System. This system is divided into 3 phases:
- The lean phase
- The shape phase
- The build phase
Each phase has a specific goal, while the ultimate plan is to get you in the best shape of your life. And, the system works for both men and women – of any fitness level.
During the first phase, the goal is to help you shed unwanted pounds. This is the lean phase. It also includes the F4X Lean Meal Plan. This helps you get the results that you want.
Some people will only complete the first phase. It all depends on your individual goals. If you want to improve your overall health and get in better shape, you’ll move on to the second phase the F4X Shape phase.
You may notice some muscle development, but the focus of the shape phase is to improve your overall performance and health. As with the first phase, you’ll make simple changes to your diet and include short, but effective exercises.
If muscle development is your goal, you’ll work toward the third phase. The build phase includes exercises that specifically target muscle growth. Again, there will be moderate changes to your diet.
These three phases should be enough to provide beneficial results. But, you get even more. There are 6 bonus offers included in this fitness plan:
- Quick Start F4X Workout Guide – This quick start guide lets you get started with the Old-School workouts in just 15 minutes.
- Ultimate Fat Burning Secrets – Discover tips to help promote fat loss and improve your metabolism.
- Muscle Building Guide – Find out which foods help improve testosterone. Includes suggestions for increasing muscle development.
- Ultimate Attraction and Sex Boosters Guide – This guide includes 6 tips for improving your libido and combating sexual dysfunction.
- Health & Happiness Secrets to Live a Better Life – This bonus offers simple steps for increasing energy levels and improving your mood.
- 5 Fitness Experts Audio Interviews – The final set of bonuses includes audio interviews with top bodybuilders and health experts.
These 6 bonuses are valued at $227. You get all these for free when you purchase the Old-School fitness training.
Does the Old School New Body System Work?
Most people want to know if this system really works, before trying it for themselves. The truth is, the results will always vary. This is true with any diet plan.
But, if you’re willing to commit to the diet plan and follow the Old-School Fitness Training, you will get results.
The system has been designed so that it’s easy to follow. You get a complete training system with fat burning secrets that you can start using right away.
Though, you have nothing to lose by trying this training program. It is backed by a 60-day guarantee. If you’re not happy with the results, you can get a complete refund.
The bottom line is that the Old-School system is designed so that anyone can follow it. That’s why it works.
You don’t have to completely change your diet or daily routine. You’ll make small changes to begin blasting fat and building muscle.
Pros and Cons
- The Old School New Body system is affordable – you can get started for just $20.
Includes a 60-day money back guarantee. You can get a full refund if you’re not happy with your results.
- The system is divided into 3 easy to follow phases. You can repeat phases as needed to get the results that you want.
- You only need to make minor changes to your diet and includes simple exercises in your daily routine.
- Includes 6 bonus offers valued at $227.
- The Old-School system works – anyone can follow the system.
- The complete system and all bonuses are immediately available for download after purchase. This is a digital-only offer.
- You gain access to an online fitness community. Share your results or ask others for help sticking to this system.
- There are no physical copies of the guides or audio interviews. This isn’t really a disadvantage, but some people may prefer having a physical copy. Though, you can always burn your digital downloads to a data CD.
- No video content is provided with this program. Some fitness programs include video demonstrations of the required exercises. But, the exercises included in the Old School New Body system are easily explained and you can quickly find videos on YouTube if you need help.
- The meal plans provided in the program lack nutritional information. If you’re counting calories, you may have to search online for the nutrition facts.
- Some people feel that the interviews are too lengthy and detailed. But, these are included as bonuses and offer additional insight and advice.
- This system requires a focus on what you eat and your physical activity. Again, this disadvantage depends on your personal preferences and goals. Though, the best way to get in better shape is to pay attention to your diet and exercise.
- The Old School New Body system doesn’t provide a miracle weight loss solution. You need to commit to the program and follow the instructions if you want positive results. This means committing at least a few minutes per day to exercise.
In the end, you’re getting great value when you purchase the Old School New Body plan. For a low price, you get a complete fitness system, along with bonus offers that will help you get better results.
If you want to lose weight, build muscle, or improve your health, we suggest that you try this system for yourself. It is designed so that anyone can follow the steps of the system. You also only need to work out for a few minutes per day and make small changes to your diet.
Where To Buy the Old School New Body System?